Although it’s not fall, we can never resist the apple & cinnamon combination! We put together this easy recipe for chewy and flavorful apple + cinnamon oatmeal cookies. Hope you enjoy!
-1 large apple, peeled and diced into very small cubes
-2 teaspoons cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon sea salt
-3/4 cup almond flour
-2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
-1/2 cup agave nectar
-2 teaspoons vanilla extract
-1 cup whole grain rolled oats
-1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
The best part about this recipe is that it’s so easy. All you have to do is these quick steps:
- Set the oven to 340 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl (preferably liquids and then solids)
- Mix until thoroughly combined (you could mix by hand or use a mixer)
- Take an ice cream scooper and scoop medium sized balls of the batter onto a sheet pan sprayed with coconut oil spray.
- Once all the dough balls are on the sheet pan, flatten the dough balls a bit with your fingers
- Bake until golden brown (about 13-15 minutes) They will harden as they sit and cool!
To clean living,
Jessica, Rachel, & Ariella