Rumble you are what our DREAMS are made of! We are what you would call boutique fitness class junkies – there is no better feeling than showing up to a cool studio, slathering ourselves with the upscale bath products offered, and burning all our muscles with a super high intensity workout.
- Location- Chelsea/Flatiron: It is located at 146 W. 23rd St. Right near the 1, F, and M trains.
- Bathroom – Showers, towels, shea moisture products, changing room, blowdryers, toiletries
- Room- Spacious, high-technology screens – displaying the workout for the class, cool lighting (changes during the class), state of the art equipment
- Provide – wraps and water for purchase, gloves for rent
- THE BAGS – What really made us excited were the punching bags – they are filled with water instead of sand, so it is much lighter on the wrists and hands. Goodbye bruised knuckles!
- Music – It is a customized mash up of modern and timeless classics. Think anywhere from Prince to Biggie to Beyoncé.
- Intensity level – Hard – think punching non-stop, jumping jacks, jump lunges, squats, planks, boxer sit ups, and those freakin burpees (we know you hate them too!!!)
Instructors we recommend:
- Noah – He is one of the founders of Rumble. He previously worked at Barry’s Bootcamp (another one of our favs) and was our go to trainer. When he left we followed him to Rumble and took his first class. His class does not disappoint! It is what we like to call a boxers dance party (t-shirts optional – show off dem abs). The class is packed with energy, amazing music, Noah’s signature dance moves, and some killer burpees. Let’s just say his class had our abs aching for days……
- Joe – His no BS attitude has us burning some crazy amount of calories in just 45 minutes (think about 600!) He had us lifting super heavy weights, punching our hearts out, and banging out a serious amount of crunches.
- Kory – She may be one of the sweetest boxing instructors out there! She made us feel confident and comfortable throughout the entire class. We left her class in a pool of sweat, huge smiles on our faces, and we couldn’t wait to try her again.
- Rob – His class was a slower pace and had us focus on our form and execution of the punches. His class is great for beginners or anyone who wants to focus on improving their boxing technique. We could always work on our Jab!
Book your first class and get your second class free! Click to book your first class!
To clean living,
Jessica, Rachel, & Ariella