Let’s be real: CHOCOLATE CRAVINGS ARE A PART OF OUR LIVES! Make these AMAZING chocolate almond butter cups to satisfy your cravings, while getting in your healthy fats as well.
- Spray mini muffin (or regular size) tins with coconut oil spray.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave and stir until it’s all melted
- Scoop some melted chocolate into the muffin tin
- Scoop in 1 teaspoon of almond butter on top of the first layer of chocolate
- Add another scoop of chocolate to top the almond butter
- (Add some coarse sea salt on top for added taste)
- Place in the freezer to harden
- **Best to store in the refrigerator or the freezer for a long shelf life.
*We recommend using either of these chocolate chips: Lily’s Dark Chocolate, Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips (Dairy Equipment) (Sugar substituted by stevia! YES!!) or Enjoy Life Mega Chocolate Chunks (Parve)— We suggest these because: they are gluten, dairy, nut, and soy free, and they use evaporated cane juice instead of white sugar!
*For the almond butter, we recommend Justin’s Classic, Unsweetened Almond Butter or our homemade almond butter recipe.
This is seriously an amazing way to satisfy your chocolate and sweet cravings in such a healthy and delicious way! #getyourHEALTHYFATSin
To clean eating & bad ass workouts,
Jessica, Rachel, and Ariella