Savor spa is our go-to oasis in New York City. With two locations on the UWS and in the west village, it’s our favorite place to sneak away to when R&R is desperately needed, far away from the hustle and bustle of New York City. Combining holistic, anti-aging treatments with top-of-the-line products, Savor provides clients with a healthy new way to approach beauty. If you are in the area and looking for a beauty boost, we suggest you stop by! Your skin will thank us!
A bit about the owner – “I grew up watching my mom and aunts care for their skin like expensive silk using an extensive layering ritual with exotic ingredients. Savor Beauty has taken those same layering principles to create #1MinuteRituals for Western Beauties using luxurious skin-nourishing ingredients like Champagne, Caviar and Truffles.” – Savor Beauty founder, Angela Jia Kim.
The products are locally produced in the Hudson Valley by women they hire through the Dollars & Scents program.
- We tried the Vitamin C glow facial – It is a classic facial with acupressure massage. Purify, exfoliate, renew, hydrate, and repair for gorgeous glow. Extractions included with all 60-minute treatments. This is our go to once a month – we left glowing and fresh faced!
- The champagne couture facial – This anti-aging facial restores skin’s radiance while erasing fine lines. Champagne super-antioxidants, Diamond Microdermabrasion, and a fruit enzyme peel sculpt the face for a youthful appearance. When preparing for an event we always book a treatment to look our best.
- The fresh face fix – Think you don’t have time for self care? You are just 15 minutes away from getting gorgeous on-the-glow with this express facial! This was amazing because we popped in and were back on the street 15 minutes later ready to conquer the day.
- Post Facial – One word – ZEN! After the facial the esthetician escorted us to the front and filled out a card with her recommendations for skincare products. She walked us through each product and put together a couple of samples for us to try out. We left so relaxed and with skin already looking clear, bright, and glowing.
- All of their products are organic, natural and infused with essential oils. Along with the skin care products, the store also carries a few different organic makeup lines and some cute accessories.
- Health-conscious in everything they do, the Savor team makes Om Aroma products that are organic and free of chemical fillers, parabens, formaldehyde, and synthetic fragrances and dyes.
We tried everything from their line and put together a list of our favorite products-
- The purify face cleanser
- Pumpkinseed renew serum (Rachel’s favorite!!!)
- Caviar eye cream
- Raspberry nourish serum (Jessica’s favorite!!!)
- The manuka honey mask
To clean living,
Jessica, Rachel, & Ariella